1. itel announces a Unique and exciting Exchange offer to its Customers in alliance with our service partner, Carlcare. Under this offer, a customer who purchases itel smartphone can avail instant discount of up to Rs. 300/- in exchange of their old itel feature phone.
2. This exchange offer can be availed at your nearest Carlcare service center. You can get a maximum discount of Rs 300/- depending on the condition of your feature phone.
3. Carlcare team will check your device before giving you a discount amount in exchange of your itel feature phone. The instant discount can be used on purchasing a new itel phone from the Carlcare store.
4. On successful exchange, the handsets equipment, submitted by Customer at Carlcare service center shall become property of itel/Carlcare, and Customer shall not be entitled to claim any rights upon the same.
5. The returned handset/device should follow the below criteria. It should not be having
- Liquid Damaged
- Back Cover or Display is Broken
- Normal signs of wear and tear are permissible. The right to judge the same reserves with itel/Carlcare team
6. The Customer shall not be entitled to avail this offer in any of the following conditions: –
a) The brand of the returned handset is other than itel brand
b) The retuned handset does not have battery and battery cover
c) The phone does not switch on
d) The screen brightens up but does not show contents of the menu (crack/defective screen)
e) Visible physical damage seen on the phone
The Offer is open and valid for all the customers, permanently residing in India, and above the age of 18 years as on the start date of this offer. Customer need to fill-in Declaration form and submit his/her copy of valid identification proof.
Offer-Terms and Conditions
A. The terms and conditions of this Offer are subject to change, at the absolute discretion of itel
B. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer (apart from applicable warranty policy) that may be available or introduced by itel
C. Offer is applicable on buying of itel phones. Only 01 phone can be exchanged while purchase of FP/SP phone
D. By participating in this Offer, all eligible Customers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including any modifications, alterations or updates that may be made by itel. itel shall not be liable or responsible to the Customer in for any indirect or consequential loss or damage
F. itel reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, update or withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. Upon such premature suspension, inconvenience, cessation, withdrawal, termination or closure of the Offer, no person shall be entitled to claim loss of any kind whatsoever
G. itel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Customer that tampers or attempts to tamper with the deals/ offers or violates these Terms and Conditions or acts in a disruptive manner
H. If itel has suspicion or knowledge, that any Customer has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity directly or indirectly and/or is using the product for illegal purposes, then itel reserves the right to disqualify that Customer
I. This Offer is subject to the laws of India and all disputes arising hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts, tribunals or any other applicable forum at Delhi only.
A customer is eligible for the exchange offer if –
- The customer represents and warrants that he/she is the sole & lawful owner of the phone and the phone is not subject to any liens and/or interests. The Customer further represents that the property is not a property of theft or has not been obtained by any illegal means.
- The Customer represents and warrants that the phone or the software therein has not been altered in any way and that no malware, virus or any software which may otherwise harm any system, machine or software has been installed or otherwise stored on the said phone.
- The Customer affirms that he/she has removed any data/ information storage card(s) and/or accessory(ies) from the said device at the time of sale/ handover. In case the Customer fails to remove any data/ information storage card and/or accessory(ies) that are attached to the said mobile device at the time of the handover, the Customer releases itel from any and all losses, claims and/or damages with respect to any data which may still be stored on the said device or any media used in conjunction with the device.
- The Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold itel, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon my actions or inactions like (i) the Customer’s access to or use of itel’s services, (ii) the Customer’s violation of these terms & conditions, or (iii) the infringement by Customer of any applicable laws, regulations, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity and infringement of any other rights. I agree not to settle any manner without the prior written consent of itel. itel will use reasonable efforts to notify the Customer of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it. The Customer agrees that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these terms and the Customer’s use of the service.